2009년 5월 14일 목요일

(MARCH2007) YTN Tokyo, Japan Interview

Junki: I’m not that fluent in my Japanese. I’m really very happy to see all of you. I am Lee Junki. (he said these in Japanese)

Lee Junki is tagged as one of the stars of the Hallyu wave. Let us take a look at his brave conquer of Japan!

__________________________________________________________________________
Q: Please let us know the reason for coming to Japan.

A: I’m here as I’m holding a FM in Japan and also at the same time promotional activities for “Fly Daddy “,as it is due to premier in May later this year.

Once news were received that Lee Junki will be in Japan for promotional activities for the premiering of “Fly Daddy” in May later this year, the reporters were excited and once the interview was over, pictures were taken against the beautiful blue sky as a backdrop.

Q: How do you feel about FD premiering in Japan?

A: Actually I’m feeling a little nervous. I think it will be better than the original Japanese version and the audience should like it. Of course there is pressure too as the Japanese audiences understands the original version, and I hope this movie will touch the hearts of the viewers.

__________________________________________________________________________

Q: What type of a photo shoot was it?

A: The pictures are to be used later to complement the interviews reports.

Q: How many media companies are here for the interviews?

A: Well, it seems that there are no lesser than 30 media companies here.

Q: What do you feel are the differences between here as compared to while you were in Korea?

A: The reporters could interview me anytime while I’m in Korea. It’s different for Japan, as I’m only here occasionally. We have to group many of the interviews together in a short time, and its’ really tiring. However this means that I will gain further exposure and I must work very hard, to let everyone know and understand about Korea’s films.

__________________________________________________________________________
A 2 days 1 night fully packed with promotional activities. The Japanese media involved came together, gathered in the same compound and waited. After the interviews and the photo-shoots were completed, there were more interviews and photo shoots after Lee Junki went back. It won’t be enough even if there were ten Lee Junkis.

Q: Are you tired after all the interviews and the photo shoots?

A: Yes, I’m very tired.

Q: What is the most asked about question today?

A: From head to toe, its all the same! Hahaha… actually I wanted to say something else, but it seems I’m just joking... ahhh... really... so tiring…

However, another round of interviews are about to commence again. Even the staff workers from Korea are tired. However our Lee Junki is still very strong! At last, another day of non stop activities had ended and all Junki can think of is to go back to his hotel room

Q: It seems that there are really many interviews you have to attend, aren’t it?

A: Actually there were more interviews when we were promoting “The King and the Clown” previously. Initially I thought that I could probably manage this, but it turns out I’m still very tired

__________________________________________________________________________
INTERVIEW WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER

Q: How are Lee Junki’s poses?

A: He manages to portray different types of expressions when requested by the photographer Lee Junki is someone who knows how to show off the best side of himself, especially more to his pair of mesmerizing eyes, that even most models do not possess. It really seems as he is a born natural.

INTERVIEW WITH LEE JUNKI

Q:What is the most often pose you used during picture taking or photo shoots?

A: I will try a few poses before the start of the photo shoot so that there will be more photographs to choose from. I will try my best!

Q: You were often praised for being sexy?

A: This is a compliment given by the Japanese . I’m not too sure myself.

“I’m more tired this time as I came to Tokyo for promotional activities right after my FM in Osaka”.

The following day, an energetic lee Junki appears. There aren’t many activities lined up for today. However before this…

“Please give me a second”
(and proceeds to check his own reflection in the mirror)

“Hello everyone, I am Lee Junki, Today, I have a total of 1, 2, 3 . . . . 6 interviews.”

Q: Did you sleep well yesterday?

A: Well, I had a good night’s sleep, that’s the reason why my face is a little swollen today.

Q: What do you have for today?

A: There are interviews for the movie, “Fly Daddy” and FM.

Q: You are not wearing your silver cross necklace?

A: Yes, that was last year’s. Hmm, what shall I wear for this year? I’m still considering. As everyone knows, I’m currently preparing for my new drama, in July…July, do remember to tune in!

”Did you see that?(the reporters come and go, this is something not seen in Korea”.

Q: How do you feel, being labeled as one of the stars of the Hallyu Wave?

A: I feel that right now, I’m still not considered as the star of the Hallyu Wave, as compared, I would prefer to be known as an actor. No matter what, there isn’t an actor who does not love to act.

Q: Please say a few words to the audience.

A: To the audiences of YTN, I am Lee Junki. It has been a long time since I send my regards to everyone. It won’t be long before the filming of my new drama starts. There will also be promotional activities for this drama and I hope to perform even much more for all of you. In the future, I wish everyone happiness and peace.
From Lee Junki, in Japan.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기