2009년 5월 14일 목요일

(JULY2007) A-Star Thai Magazine Exclusive Interview





Q: Before you come to Thailand Lee Jun Ki . What about Thailand that you know ?
"Before I know Thailand that the country of tourism. So many the interesting .The last year I ‘ve ever been here in the first time but I don’t know Thailand more than this time ‘cause this is the second time I staying here."

Q: Your cyworld that I see your picture with tattoo. Is it real or not?
"Yes." (I don't think so. I guess the fake tattoo for shooting this drama.)

Q: Do you know thai’s fanclub really impression with you when you been here?
"I really thank you so much that thai’s fans follow up and giving power to me all the time. I feeling to be the same family with my fanclub. I don’t feel uncomfortable. On the contrary I really feeling good with thai’s fans."

Q: Which the incident that thai’s fan make you impression.
"Actually I impress in every incident."

Q: Which is the present that the most impression on you?
"Actually I’m fat more (laugh). ‘Cause fans always give thing to eat."(I think so with JK ‘cause he look fatting .kekeke)

Q: If you have a free time. What do you do?
"Watching the movie ,listen music with friends , reading the book . Just like the other person do."

Q: You’re always reach for the star and make it success. Please tell everyone who want to reach for the star. What should they do?
"Everyone have a dreaming , attempting and intending. The most important is 3 things. If everybody have 3 things. I’m sure someday you can to your goal like than me. Now I’m not proficient or complete in everything. I must to try to do so many thing much and more."

Q: Would you like to go to Hollywood?
"I’m not fluent in English. If I have a chance, I must to prepare my body and mind much and more. However If the chance come to me and I prepare ready. I would like to go."

Q: Other than Internet is slow that you post in cyworld .Do you have any problem else?
(laugh) "The only one is internet slowly."

Q: Do you miss your home?
"Yes..’cause internet is slow. Actually I’m a generation next who love internet. If internet slowly, I’ll feel uncomfortable."

Q: How many language you can say and which language most difficult?
"Now 3 language. Japan Korea and English but the language most difficult for me maybe thai language (laugh)"

Q:Which a part of your body that make impress ?
"I don’t know which a part my body that make most impress but my fans tell that like my legs. It’s big (touch his legs and then laugh)."

Q: Virgin Snow will coming show in Thailand recently, Please inducement everyone coming to watching this film.
"This film about love story that romantic and innocent. I think it’s suitable for everybody. If you’re teenager when you watch that make you think about your love at this moment. If you’re adult when you watch that make you think about first love."

Q: Who the star of Thailand that you know?
"Ongbak Mr.Tony Ja."

Q:Why do you success at this moment?
"10% maybe good fortune. My attempting is 60% . The rest is everybody around me 30 % . My team is impulsion and support me."

Q:Please say hello to your fans.
"Thank you with every thai’s fans. Thank you for giving morale everywhere that I shooting drama. I really impression. My film will be show in Thailand however please follow up and follow up every my work too."

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기