2009년 5월 14일 목요일

2008.07.26 Right now I've just awoken

2008.07.26 - 11:50am Right now I've just awoken

Hello everyone, I am Jun Ki.

The entire crew and cast of Iljimae who have put in their utmost effort during this period of time were together for a celebration yesterday. I’ve just awoken, and when I look around, I feel empty and depressed.
The people who have accommodated my shortcomings, who have worked with me for such a long period of time are no longer around; hence I feel an indescribable sense of depression.
I get this feeling every time a production is complete, but this time the feeling is slightly different.
It’s as if I have poured everything out… All of a sudden, Lee Jun Ki’s heart and mind is empty.

Our team has worked very hard throughout the past few months. Thank you for being such a strong backup force.
Although filming schedules were tight and sometimes difficult, the audience can feel the passion in our work as all of you have put in so much effort for this drama.
I wonder if we will meet each other again? ^^; We’ll meet again someday, and by then let us all be even better in our work.
Lee Jun Ki will definitely be a much more professional actor.

And to the fans who love this actor Lee Jun Ki, who support me crazily…
I cannot fully express my gratitude through words
The audience only knows of the popular drama series, but at the heart of it is the immeasurable support that all of you have given me.
Thank you all for trusting in the actor Lee Jun Ki, it has given me strength. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Really, I love you all.
I want to be an actor who does not disappoint the faith that audiences have in me…

Is it because what I have is not enough
Or that I have poured out so much energy into filming
I’m suddenly feeling empty…
I hope I can quickly recharge, start off on something new
The next production will again be full of pleasant surprises.

I should be learning more
But I don’t know why.. Now Lee Jun Ki is… Unemployed (as he is not doing any work now)

I really really want to thank everyone
I will meet you all again as soon as possible!

Because… I am Lee Jun Ki
Because… You all are Lee Jun Ki’s fans
I will work hard to achieve greater things...
Aja aja!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기