2009년 5월 23일 토요일

Lee Jun Ki’s Exclusive SOHU Interview



Sohu: What are you busy with recently? Please tell us because everybody is very concerned about it. Have you chose a new drama or movie?
LJK: I just accepted a new drama offer not long ago but there is some editing to the script for now. Therefore, the shooting schedule is not confirmed yet. (Lee Jun Ki's assistant's cellphone rang suddenly and Lee Jun Ki started to play with the fox soft toy). When the schedule is confirmed, I will have to start my busy shooting of drama again.

Besides that, to have more interaction with the fans of Asia, there will also be some special plans. But I will still put my focus on the drama shoot, as for the movie industry, I don't have any idea now, if there is any roles that make me satisfied, there will still be a possibility. Everyone please look forward to it!

Sohu: You have been nominated for the 'Best Male Actor' in the Baeksang Awards this year. Do you have any confidence in winning?
LJK: To be able to get nominated with other seniors whom I respected, I felt very happy and honored. To be able to get nominated, it already shows the likeness of me from everyone. Thank you very much.

Sohu: In sohu.com, we did a poll in the popularity section for Baeksang Awards, your fans came to leave a message and vote everyday, and it has become a 'competition' between you and Song Seung Hun. Please tell us how you feel about this and what you want to say to fans who support you.
LJK: Song Seung Hun has always been my favorite senior. Although we are not close, but I hope that the both of us can achieve good results. Actually, to win or not to win a award is not that important, it will be good enough if I can work with Song Seung Hun in a good drama in the future.

Sohu: Do you prefer to have a heroic character when choosing a script? What type of work production do you want to try? Do you still want to try the pure romance work production again?
LJK: Ah... first of all, I don't really like dramas that are heart-warming like romance drama etc. Of course, that doesn't mean this kind of work production is easy to act. It's just that I like those with more contents which can bring out more sides of me to the audience. This is also what I want to work hard on.

Sohu: Will you have any restrictions out in the open during acting because of your fans?
LJK:(Laugh out loudly). Nope, I won't be like that. Besides that, I have not really come across any work production like that. If I really face this kind of situation in the future and there is a need for the drama, I will do my best in acting. Since, I also want to show more handsome sides of myself. But, (Laughs), who will look forward to it?

Sohu: You mentioned you only want to be an actor last time but now you are going to release an album. What caused the change of mind?
LJK: Actually, it's not changing my mind. It's just that in the beginning when I stepped into the industry, I wanted to focus on acting and to be recognized because of my acting skills, so I did not think much on singing in that area. Since I'm still young and I want to show everyone not only my acting skills, singing can be considered like extending my entertainment career. I don't want to restrict myself in a small circle and if I carry out any overseas activities, it will be better than only depending on acting.

Sohu: How do you find your singing skills?
LJK: In comparison with professional singers, I also don't have any outstanding areas, be it a singer or actor, success is achieved by working hard, if you say something like it's easy to become a good professional singer or actor, anyone who hears it will feel uncomfortable. Just like what I said before, being a singer is only one way to extend my entertainment career. But because I like music a lot I will treat it seriously.

Sohu: Are you better at rap, ballads or...?
Ah... I'm not sure about this yet but when I act, I like to face different kind of challenges.

Sohu: The fans think that black hair suits you more but it seems like you like to dye your hair, is that so?

LJK: Actually, when I don't have any work in hand and I'm resting, the situation of dyeing hair happens more, this can be considered a change of feelings. But I like black hair myself too.

Sohu: What is the necessities when you go out? Cellphone? Computer?
LJK: I will feel very frustrated if I can't go online and I also like to shop online so there must be a computer.

Sohu: Fans leave messages that if you want to be an actor anymore, you can be an ambassador, what do you think?

LJK: An ambassador, that will be very dashing. If I become an ambassador, I will work very hard in that area, I will also know Mandarin and English by then and I will also speaks them well. But I think that as long as Korean culture is introduced to other people from other regions, be it an actor or singer, it is also considered an 'ambassador' in terms of culture. If that really happens like what the fans said and I become an ambassador, I believe my acting experience so far will be a help. This is because it also means socializing with people.


Sohu: Although you are 28 years old but you don't look like one. What is the secret to stay youthful?

LJK: (touches his face first) First of all, I don't have any secret to stay youthful. Resting will be enough, it will be like reviving again, there's no special treatment, it's too troublesome.

Sohu: Previously there are plans to enlist into army this year and you said that instead of delaying, it will be better to go and return back early and this receives praises from everybody. So when are you enlisting and is there any confirmation?
LJK: There isn't a confirmation so far but when that time comes, I will go.

Sohu: Will you watch TV dramas when you are bored at home? Do you watch English, Japanese, Taiwanese and Hong Kong dramas? Do you see how the other actors act?
LJK: Yes, I will watch it whether it is a drama or movie. Sometimes, I will spend 8 hours and above to watch movies, dramas and interesting channels on the net.

Sohu: Are there any plans to organize a fan-meeting in China this year? Which month will it be at roughly?

LJK: There is a suggestion so far, but in terms of which city or when to organize it, it is not confirmed yet. Once everything is ready, I will inform everybody. Please wait patiently.

Sohu: Fans all over the world are doing charities for you, do you feel it? How do you feel?

LJK: I feel very touched and happy to see my fans started the charity events with initiative. I also want to get involved so there are plans to do charity events with the fans. I hope this will come true.

Sohu: Lastly, please say something to your fans from China.
LJK: Hello to everyone in China! (holds up the fox soft toy to say hi) it's a long time since I greeted everyone, the last time was during last year and it's really too long. Even for a short time, I hope there will be a fan-meeting in China to meet everyone. It will be better if we can do charity events together. Everyone, please continue to support me and stay healthy! (smiles and waves bye bye)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기