2009년 5월 14일 목요일

2007 Thank you everyone... I am the most blessed Actor!

Hello everyone, I am Lee Jun Ki

I drank a lot with the filming crew yesterday… even now I am still having a headache… faint... faint…

I have not touched a drop of my favorite liquor during the mist of filming this drama... as a result, I got drunk after a while yesterday

I am full of regrets that I had to leave for home without giving a toast to the hardworking crew.

Hence, I would like to express my heart felt thanks to all the filming crew who had worked very hard!

If not for the frenzied energy of the filming crew, there will not be “Time of the Wolf and Dog”

Thank you, all of you. I love you all

Under the blazing hot sun, where we suffered, exhausted, we got our strength from the fans’ love and encouragement of “Time of the Wolf and Dog” who had accompanied us all this while.

As an actor, to be able to receive many well wishes and blessings from so many people at the end is something that is not easy. However, I have felt that I am indeed an actor who is blessed.

Once again from this drama, I felt and resolved that as long as I maintain a sincere and earnest attitude to perform my very best, everyone would be able to feel and see it.

Although there are a few areas which I felt was rather pity, but in order for me not to regret any further, I put myself totally into this role.

It is not only me alone; everyone around me had the same thoughts and feeling to want to produce the best drama under such a difficult production environment.

Thank you

Thanks to all who understood this passion...

Thanks to those who searches for this passion...

I thank that so very often, I am able to gain my strength from all of you…

This is the drama that everyone wishes to complete it together...

The numerous fans and the filming crew of “Time of the Wolf and Dog”

From now on, I will steel myself to be a much stronger and charismatic actor upon my return.

Ah... this drama… mentally exhausted...it is really an insane television serial... hahaha...
I would like to rest for a while

However, there are still my overseas schedules which are pretty tight.

I will rest only after I meet up with my overseas family.

Firstly, my families in Japan and China... wait for me!! These will be the first 2 places that I will be going ahh... hahaha

In short, thank you everyone!

I’m going to cry… I can’t write anymore…

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기