2009년 5월 23일 토요일

2009 I had a nice time.

I had a nice time.
2009.05.21 - 02:24 a.m.

From the airport to the fan meeting, many chinese fans giving their best and cheering me on, even through the hot weather. Also, even from the far away Hong Kong, the Hong Kong fans who have flown all the way here. Fans from here and there who have flown here. From far away, korean fans worrying about my health.
Thank you all.

It gave me lots of strength.

Please be careful not to get sick (flu).
Especially chinese fans who I will be seeing at the end of this month

You have to stay healthy till then. And eat well.
I love you all

Ah...and it's been one year for Iljimae?
It's been that long already...
I'll try to hurry up and make the best piece of work to present it to you
Although it takes long to make a grand piece of work, please wait just a little bit

It has been hot lately.
Please be more concerned about taking care of your bodies. Especially eat food that are healthy and exercise accordingly.
Let's be healthy and strong! ^^

Kekeke..

Good night

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기