2009년 5월 14일 목요일

2007 YTN News Lee Junki Birthday Party



Many of his fans came together from all countries to come together to celebrate Lee Junki’s 26th birthday. There were many overseas fans that day that caught the eye of the reporters.

(Interview with the fans)

Q: Are you a fan of Lee Junki?
A: Yes!

Q: What would you like to say to Junki oppa?
A: I LOVE YOU~
___________________________________________________________
(Boom’s voice)

Hello Everyone! I’m BOOM. Let’s now put our hands together and welcome Mr. LEE JUNKI!

Lee Junki finally appears on stage amist the fans' cheers and shouts...Just a look at this man makes one heart beats even faster!

(Junki’s voice…)

Hello everyone! I am Lee Junki

For the purpose of this birthday gathering, the fans gathered together to sing a birthday song to him

(fans’ voices…)

Happy Birthday to you ……

Lee Junki who is now 26th year old…

What is the one wish that is going through Junki’s mind right now? With more than a thousand fans wishing him

Who is the one having a birthday today? He is the one that I liked the most having a birthday today! He is non- other than Lee Junki OPPA!

(Junki)I am OPPA?

(Reporter)Yes! That’s right! OPPA.

(Junki)But, I was born in the year 1982!

(Reporter)OPPA la! Really OPPA!

(Junki) Which year were you born in?

(Reporter)I’m definitely younger than OPPA.

Is it really true? As compared to Lee Junki who was born in the year 1982, what is my age actually?

(Interview with Lee Junki)

Q: How do you feel, gathering together with your fans today?

A: As this is a gathering painstakingly prepared by my fans, I’m very grateful and touched. Also very happy, especially that today is a Sunday too.

Q: What is the birthday present that left the most impression on you?

A: It would be the horoscope present I received... of course all the presents is equally impressive! However that particular present is very unique and special.

I would also like to become Lee Junki’s star….

You received many presents this time.. is there any special present?

(Boom’s voice…)

Mr. Lee Junki, please walk over here… be careful…. This seems to be something that is alive!!, it moves… ahhhh

(Lee Junki’s voice...)

So many things!!!

After the package was opened, he sees a huge soft toy that is even bigger in size than Lee Junki. Lee Junki, who loves soft toys, didn’t have such a huge toy before.

(Junki)I’m really shocked! (reads the letter) This shows their savings account!!! My hands are shaking!!

(Boom) Mr. Lee Junki….

(Junki) I will use this very often! (erm.. how to use a big bear often?)

(Boom)Mr. Lee Junki please use 5 words to tell us how you will be in 10 years time.

(Junki) To be a happy father

(Boom)A kid that looks like Mr. Lee Junki… surely will be very pretty

(Junki)The mere thought of it makes me very happy and fortunate

(Boom)DO you know how to pay the piano with a little child?

(Junki) The only thing I’m not good at is playing with musical instruments. I hope that she will become the prettiest pianist in the world.

(Boom) How about sing a song together?

Fans chant “The Pomegranate Drink ”

(Junki)What!!!???

(Boom)I’m sure this is a scene everyone loves!

(Junki) 10 years down the road, I’m going to destroy all relevant materials and information about this.

So before Mr. Lee Junki does that, let’s all now slowly enjoy this…. ( kekeke kekeke )

A pretty lady who likes the pomegranate drink... becomes prettier and prettier every day... what should I do…

Q:What are the activities planned for this birthday party?

A: Actually, before I had the love of so many of my fans here, I didn’t have any expectations or what to do on my birthdays, the years just go by one by one. To me, birthdays are just another way to remember how old I am. Now, with so much love and concern from my family, to have such a wonderful memory of my birthday… I really like this feeling.


_____________________________________________________________
Lee Hyori, Kang Sung-Yeon, Jung Kyung Ho and Hyun Joon are also here to attend Lee Junki’s birthday party




(Lee Hyori)After we got to know one another better, he asked me to introduce a girlfriend to him. Hence I introduced BOA to him. Apparently they are fans of each other! So they arranged to have dinner together. There was a picture of them on the internet before right? That was a picture taken when they first met one another. Mr. Lee Junki was really dressed to the nines that day from head to toe, hair, make-up, clothes etc.



(Junki)That’s not true ah! (In the end he stood up agitatedly…)

(Lee Hyori) On that day, he wore a red jacket..

So... what happen in the end?

(Lee Hyori)Well, in the end, they became friends after an exchange of a few words. However there wasn’t any onset of love blossoming between so they became just friends.

(Boom)Ahh... what a sad ending between Mr. Lee Junki and Miss BOA! "We are just friends”

(Kang Sung-Yeon ) as for me… I now understand why Mr. Lee Junki no longer keeps in contact with me… As I’m not Miss BOA ah!

(Junki) HUH! That is so exagerating! I have not contacted Miss Boa recently!

(Lee Hyori) Are you sure?

(Junki)As I was very busy….

(Lee Hyori) Didn’t you chat with her when you went to Japan recently?

Lee Junki starts to break out in cold sweat…

(Junki)We are really only friends….

________________________________________________________________________

Q: A word for Mr. Lee Junki?

(Interview:Kang Sung-Yeon)

Lee Junki ah! Happy Birthday! I wished that you will maintain your passion that you hold for everything! Wishing you good health. Happy Birthday again!

(Interview Jung Kyung Ho)
Junki! I wish you a happy 26th Birthday! May everything go smoothly for you!

Next is the song sung by the brave fans of Lee Junki. This song depicts the love the fans hold for him.

(Due to the love from the fans, Lee Junki is unable to hold back his tears… Lee Junki… surrounded by so much love…)

(fans voices)

(Don’t cry! Don’t cry!)



(Lee Junki’s voice)

I had wanted to maintain a smiling face right from the start.. Today, I’m very touched by all of you... I feel so fortunate and blessed... I wished that we will be forever be together.

(Interview Lee Junki)

Q: Please say a few words to the audience.

A: The weather is really good today! I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes. I will work harder, act better in my dramas and films as a way to thank everyone!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기